Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Even though it's a little late! Hope everyone had a nice weekend with their family/friends and enjoyed spending time with everyone. We had a nice time- except that I was feeling under the weather. I'm feeling better now and actually able to sleep most of the night so that is a good thing! I guess that means Dennis is sleeping too since I think I was keeping him awake. We did go out on black Friday which I swore after a few years ago I'd never do again but we went to Babies R Us and purchased a glider that was on sale! I knew it'd be pretty empty so I figured I'd go and I hadn't been sleeping either so figured I might as well get a deal while I was awake. We then went to the mall and walked around a few stores, shopped for curtains, and bought a few maternity items that I'm realizing I really do need now! They fit much better!

Thursday we drove into Indiana and visited with my Dad's side of the family and friday we were off to Cleveland. We were able to visit with some of Dennis's family and get together with friends saturday night which is always fun. Sunday when we got home we put up our Christmas tree and our decorations.

One week from today is our anatomy US where they'll look in more detail at all the structures, heart, bones, brain, and spinal cord for the baby. We also find out the gender then so we're very excited to see our little peanut again and find out if we're having a boy/girl. I'm also very anxioius to have the Dr. look at the spinal cord and see if it looks ok. We'll keep you all posted!

AND- I think I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday! We were eating lunch and I stopped because I felt what seemed like little bubbles on my right side. It was pretty bizarre and Dennis was able to feel the bubbles too- we've decided that had to have been what it was! Very neat! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: