Friday, July 10, 2009

Almost 12 weeks old!

Lots has happened since I wrote last- Parker has met more of his family, he had an appt with Peds GI Drs., 4th of July weekend, and he saw his first parade! Well- I take that back- he was present for his first parade but slept through the whole thing on Aunt Kile!! My brother and sister n law were in town for 4th of July weekend and met Parker!! Then we traveled to Cleveland on Sunday for our nieces birthday! On Monday he had an appt with GI about his reflux (he now weighs 11lb 1oz!) and the appt went well. They are happy with his weight gain and aren't too concerned with his reflux. We increased the amount of times we give him his medicine (3x/day vs. 2x) although so far it hasn't helped- hasn't gotten worse but hasn't helped either! I am sticking to my no dairy diet and next week the Dr. wants us to try to give him a bottle of formula/day and we'll see if he still has his milk sensitivity. They said we'll know quickly!! they are pretty sure he doesn't have a milk allergy (you'd notice other things like a rash and blood in his stool- which thank goodness we haven't seen!) so they're thinking he might just be sensitive to it. they didn't want me to eliminate anything else at this point though- just what I've been doing.

Parker will be 12 weeks this coming Monday!! I return to work on Wed. and I'm a little nervous for that but luckily my Mom will be watching him for a few weeks to help the transition and hopefully help with our schedule!) No more sleeping with Parker until 8-9 if he wants!! YIKES!! I'm also trying to get him on more of a routine during the day/nighttime. I just read a book called "Babywise" and I'm going to try it!! Wish us luck! It's be great if he would really sleep 7-10 hours/night!! WOW!! I never even used to sleep that long! We'll see how it goes!!
Here are a few pics from this past week/weekend!

Our family!!

Uncle Kevin and Parker

At the parade!

Kalle and Parker

Getting better at picking my head up while on my belly!

Kalle and Parker on the slide/swing!! His first time!!




Aunt Keri and Parker


The Palcisko Kids!!!

No comments: