It has been a LONG time since we've posted anything. I'm going to try to get better at it. We've been trying to get Parker on a better sleep and nap time routine and hopefully that will free up a bit of extra time for Dennis and I to get things done! Lots has been happening since we last posted anything.

Parker now has 6 teeth and I'm convinced 7 & 8 are coming in currently, he is crawling, puling up to stand, and starting to experiment with letting go and trying to stand on his own. He has a push toy that he's trying to keep up with as well. It's so fun to watch his personality grow and watch him becoming a little man!! He now weighs 18 lb 11 oz and is 28 1/4 in long. He's in the 50% for height and head circumference and 25% for weight. He's following the curve that he's been on so that is good and what they look for!
Dennis and I had a relaxing weekend in Fla in Dec as well for his Company holiday party. We were able to spend the weekend in Fla with is co-workers and had a wonderful time. It was so hard to leave Parker but he stayed with Nana and Papa and had a great time- I'm not even sure he missed mommy and Daddy...but we sure missed him!
This month we don't have much giong on except trying to get him into a better nap and sleep schedule. The nighttime routine is proving to be much more successful than naptime for us on the weekend. Slowly but surely...we'll keep trying!! I know it's best for Parker so he can get the sleep he needs!
No comments:
Post a Comment