Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

This is a little late but...HAPPY FATHERS DAY! I know I'm a few months behind but we were sure to let Papa and Daddy know how much we appreciate them! We had a nice cookout with Nana and Papa and Gpa and Gma Harman even made it. It was a beautiful day AND we celebrated Keri's 30th birthday that day as well!! WHEW- lots going on that weekend.

Thank you Daddy for always taking care of Parker and I and for being such a hands on involved Daddy! Parker has already learned so much from you- he's the only 1 year old who can hold a hockey stick the correct way and actually hit the ball!! He has so much fun playing and roughhousing with you!

Playing with Shiko- he just loves doggies!


Kalle helping Papa with his gift.





Riding in the car



Hanging out with my Daddy!


What a cutie!


Kalle found a "butterfly" at home and decided to bring it along to the cookout! She knows Aunt Kelli doesn't like bugs and proceeded to chase me around the yard with this moth! YUCK! Luckily I'm still faster than she is!


On her head...she is fearless!


Papa's clone!



Spectators to all the madness of the kids!


Kalle chasing Parker down the hill


Playing together


The group on Fathers Day!


THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOU DO DADDY AND PAPA! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! XOXO

No comments: