Friday we had another snow day! My clinic was closed and Dennis decided to work from home since the roads were terrible and his work was closed until 10am anyways. It started out as an uneventful day until around 9am when I thought there was a possibility my water had broke. It wasn't a huge gush but for any of those pregnant women out there who have experienced it...you just aren't 100% sure but know it's better to be safe than sorry! My OB office called about 30 minutes later telling me my appt was cancelled for the day since the weather was terrible and I had to reschedule. I was very disappointed since I was planning to talk to my B at the appt and hope she could tell me whether or not my water had broke. Well- since my appt was cancelled.I had to go to St Charles to me monitored. So- we dropped off Parker at the sitters around 10:30 and trekked to St Charles. got there around 11am and didn't leave until 5:30. UGH...we had to wait for the residents to perform some tests and of course they were at a meeting from 12-3:30.
In the end, water DID NOT break (THANK GOODNESS!) and baby looked great on the monitor and US. So- he is staying in for a while longer and I have an OB appt today so we'll see what she says! I really would prefer baby to stay in until at least 38-39 weeks!
After we arrived home Parker and Daddy decided to go play in the snow. After all- the day really turned out to be beautiful...the sun was shining and it wasn't TOO bitterly cold out! Parker had SO MUCH FUN! He screamed/cried when it was time to come in..he would live outside in a tent if we let him...I swear! Here are some pictures from their few hours in the snow! I stayed inside with the camera and kept warm :)
No comments:
Post a Comment