With so much going on and now having 2 little guys, I'm a LOT late with m,y posts. BUT..this is one I just didn't wanna forget about!
Parker's vocab has really been expanding since his tubes were put in in Feb. He comes up with words that Dennis and I didn't even realize he recognized! It's fun to hear him and what he tells us. There are still times we are both frustrated because we know he's telling us something but have NO IDEA what he's saying! The past few months though when we tell Parker "LOVE YOU" he responds with "LOVE ME" instead of love you back! It's so darn cute and it's something I ALWAYS want to remember! The other day I got a "LOVE ME MOMMY" out of him and just wanted to cry. It truly melts your hearts hearing those words! Here's a few pictures of the boys lately-
Parker was in a wedding last weekend and was the ring bearer. He did a great Job and looked CUTE AS EVER in his tux! He carried those darn cars everywhere that day!
Parker and Carter! Carter got a little stuck near the exersaucer and Parker decided to join him!
Parker and Carter hanging out! This is after we told Parker to hold UNDER Carter's armpits and not around his neck! WHEW!
Carter stuck near the exersacucer! He's rolling EVERYWHERE these days!
My Blue eyed boy working on his sitting! He was in the midst of falling backwards but still had a smile on his face :)
No comments:
Post a Comment