Sunday, September 28, 2008

OU Homecoming 2008

Kalle getting ready for the parade
We made the trip to Athens, Ohio again this year for homecoming weekend! Everyone had a great time- the weather was nice (a little warm at times during the game), OU won, and we had fun at halftime and in the parade as usual! I attached some pictures and I'm trying to upload a video as well from our halftime performance for you all to take a look at! You can easily pick me out- I have the grey t-shirt on and Keri is diagonal behind me with a green t-shirt and sleeves rolled up! It gives you a little idea of what half time looks like with the alumni band on the field and the current marching band. I of course took it easy during the parade and the half time show but it was still fun to be a part of everything and to get to see all of your friends that you only see once a year!
Papa and Kalle waiting for the parade to come by
Keri and I during the half-time show (I'm in the grey t-shirt and Keri is diagonal behind me in the green t-shirt)

Click to play 110 Half-time
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

No comments: