
Hello everyone! Most of you know by know but Dennis and I are expecting! We are very excited. We thought we'd try to create a blog to help stay in touch over the next 9 months and then after the baby is born. We had an ultrasound on Sept. 11th to check out things and everything looks great. We heard the baby's heartbeat and saw a little white dot on the screen! Good enough for us. I have been feeling pretty good just tired- there are a few foods that make me queasy but no morning sickness so far- thank goodness!
I had my 2nd appt today with my ob and she confirmed that everything looked good from the ultrasound although there is a little pocket of fluid behind the baby and she wants to do another ultrasound in 2 weeks to be sure the fluid has dissolved and won't cause any trouble. I also was diagnosed with a bicornuate uterus or "heart shaped" uterus which carries possible complications along with it so she has assured me they will keep a close eye on things and I will more then likely be receiving multiple ultrasounds to check on the baby and make sure everything looks good.
We will keep you posted on how things are going here!
I had my 2nd appt today with my ob and she confirmed that everything looked good from the ultrasound although there is a little pocket of fluid behind the baby and she wants to do another ultrasound in 2 weeks to be sure the fluid has dissolved and won't cause any trouble. I also was diagnosed with a bicornuate uterus or "heart shaped" uterus which carries possible complications along with it so she has assured me they will keep a close eye on things and I will more then likely be receiving multiple ultrasounds to check on the baby and make sure everything looks good.
We will keep you posted on how things are going here!
1 comment:
I think the blog is an excellent idea! Of course, this still won't stop me from asking you a hundred times a day "how are you" but, as you will find out soon, its a mom thing! Love all 3 of you!
Mom H.
Post a Comment