I'm finding there really isn't alot of time anymore to do alot of things...and getting on the computer is one of them. Currently Carter is happy and occupied on his play mat so I wanted to post a few pictures that we've taken lately. Carter is really smiling and developing a personality! For the most part he is a happy good baby...but boy when he gets mad, watch out! His face was almost purple the other day as I was rushing like mad to get him out of the car seat and feed him but had to wash Parker's hands and take off his shoes first! Geez- I was obviously too slow for Carter!! If I can just get Carter sleeping a little longer at night Mommy would be a happier more productive person! Enjoy :)

Doesn't Parker look so mischievous here! hhhmmmm.....
2 comments:
What little cutie pies you have!!!
I see Grandad in Carter.
Post a Comment