Wednesday, May 4, 2011

6 week/2 year well checks

My Hockey Star...trying out the Goalie position. I think he's gonna like being a defenseman or forward a little better though!






Friday April 29 we had Carters 6 wk Dr appt and Parker's 2 year well check. Both boys seem to be growing well. They weighed Parker with clothes and shoes on and said he was 27.5 lbs and 34 1/2 in tall. I think he actually weighs a little less and obviously is a little shorter since he had clothes and shoes on. Overall- he is doing and growing well and following his growth chart so I was happy about that.

The Palcisko Kids...minus Carter!





Wearing his new baseball cap! So handsome.




SAFE!!!



Big brother!! Carter is flashing a smile as well...looking at daddy!


Carter weighed in at 11.5 lbs! (he gained 3.5 lbs in 5 weeks!) and 22 in long. That's 50% for height and I believe around 75% for weight. He's definitely bigger than Parker was at 6 weeks. Parker weighed 10.5 lb at his 6 week well check. Carter definitely enjoys eating :) Overall he continues to do well. I still think there is something going on whether its reflux or just a immature digestive system but this little guy grunts all the time and continues to arch. Honestly I can't decide which I think it is. We haven't taken the reflux meds for about 5 days now and I don't notice a big difference from when he was on them. We are trying gripe water but I don't notice a big difference there either. Maybe that means it's just his immature digestive system and a boo boo belly?! I'm hoping he'll grow out of it. I think it's starting to interfere with is sleep...and therefore my sleep as well!

Sleeping in his swing.




He has started to SMILE!! LOVE the grin he gives me when he's a happy boy!! Priceless!

No comments: