Thursday, May 28, 2009

Almost 6 weeks old already!

I can't believe it but Parker is almost 6 weeks old already!! he'll be 6 weeks on Monday! So hard to believe. We have his well check visit tomorrow and we'll see how much he weighs now and how he's growing! we're pretty sure he's at least 8 lbs and I'm thinking more like 8 1/2!! Still in his newborn outfits and diapers though! I never thought he'd still be wearing newborns but he's actually starting to fill them out more now! He's still having a hard time sleeping at any time during the day unless we're holding him! At night I've been sleeping in the recliner with him so we both get more than 30-45 minutes of sleep!! It I lay him down he wakes up anywhere between 5-45 minutes usually. Then he gets so tired and sleepy and cranky. He is also very gassy/colicky but I'm trying all the tricks out there and everyone's advice so we're bound to find something that works soon...right? We've resorted to car rides a few times because we just can't bear to listen to him screaming and crying so hard!! It breaks my heart that I can't calm him down. We're hoping it'll get better soon!! Here are a few more pictures of our little man!

Taking our first walk!



Kalle holding Parker all by herself!

Nana, Kalle, and Parker

Pinch me, I'm cute!! I love that onesie!

Playing while I'm happy :)

Kalle wanted to lie right next to him!

No comments: