Sunday, May 17, 2009

More pictures

Here are a few more pictures of our little man! He's starting to stay awake more often throughout the day so we can play a bit more! I am going to call the Dr. office this week though as we think he has reflux. he has been giving Mommy and Daddy a hard time at night waking every 30-45 minutes and spitting up a lot lately. He's so difficult to burp as well. He's also a gassy boy but I'm wondering if the reflux/gas combo is what's waking him and keeping him up! We'll see- Daddy has been helping by giving him a bottle 1x/day and Mommy has been resting. He's doing pretty good with the bottle so we'll see if that continues! Enjoy the pics!

First time introducing the bottle- Daddy did such a good job!


My pooping face :)


Great Grandma Grove helping me burp!


Playing with my new toy


Love this pose- here is how I found him sleeping the other day!

No comments: