I know I said it before-how he's a miracle from above. Little did I know how much of a miracle he really is! I researched "Vasa Previa" which is what they told me I had (why I was hemorrhaging so much when I went into labor) and the mortality rates for fetuses are between 30-100% and/or 50-100% when this condition occurs! WOW- thankfully I didn't know that at the time. The mortality rate is so high because the Mom hemorrhages so much the baby loses blood as well and can then be stillborn. THANK GOD they acted quickly and Parker is healthy and thriving. Evidently when they know ahead of time that you have this condition they hospitalize you in the 3rd trimester and then deliver the baby around 34-35 weeks by c-section to avoid what happened to Parker and I.
Here are a few more pictures we've taken of Parker. We try to get something new of him every day but seems most of the pics we're taking are of him sleeping!
Relaxing with Daddy after dinner
Love this yawn and that hat!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment