Wednesday, March 11, 2009

33 weeks!

33 weeks today! YEAH! Getting closer but yet still wanting him to stay inside for at least another 5 weeks! Gosh- I can't believe in possibly a few weeks he could be here!! It is so amazing to think about! We can't wait for the day to meet our baby boy!!

So far all the stress tests and biophysical profiles are going well and he is doing good. My amniotic fluid looks good and he is definetly moving when they're monitoring me. Nothing too new to report- I go on friday for my high risk appt which should be every friday from now on. I think they're going to do an ultrasound then as well for his growth- we'll have to see! I can't keep my appts straight anymore! We'll keep you posted if anything comes up- other than that nothing new! Have a great rest of the week!!


Week 29 side

Week 33 side

Week 29 front

Week 33 front

No comments: