Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Shower #2

We had our second baby shower on saturday! we had such a good time everything was wonderful! It was so good to see some friends we haven't seen for a while and family of course! The kids had a wonderful time and Dennis and I got some great gifts! I am exhausted from the weekend and of course losing 1 hour of sleep last night! bummer...I hate that night but it is always nice to have an extra hour of daylight!

I had my first non stress test on friday as well. It went really well- the baby is moving great and his heart rate looked good. It actually wasn't bad at all- they took me into a room with a recliner and told me to sit back, kick up my feet, and relax! I can do that!! They hooked up 2 monitors to my belly and then I just had to push a little button every time I felt the baby move and they checked out his heart rate from the print out afterwards and said everything looked great! So- I will go 2x/week form now on- I think we've decided on once to my OB and once to my high risk Dr. that way I'm not going 3x/week.
Just getting ready for bed now. We'll take more belly pics this week sometime hopefully! We'll keep you posted on any new developments! Here are some pics form the shower this weekend... THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO CAME!! Parker will defeintetly know how much he is loved! WE LOVE YOU ALL!

Aunt Kile, Kalle, me and Aunt Keri
Browns gear for Parker!

Friends...

Look at this massive diaper cake! Lots of goodies in there!


OU outfit for Parker!

No comments: