Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nearly 60% effaced

I had my scheduled OB visit today to monitor the baby and I mentioned that I've been having more tightening of my uterus or the braxton-hicks contractions. She did a quick check and said I was approx. 60% effaced and thinks I'll be delivering around 36-37 weeks. This of course made me nervous and I asked about exercising and she said to hold off from here on out so the baby has more time to stay inside. So- no more exercise for me until the baby is born. That will be weird...but I will do whatever is best!! She also mentioned if work got too hard then I'd need to cut back my hours or stop so we'll play that one by ear. I really don't want to deliver this baby any sooner than 37 weeks so we'll see. I plan on asking my high risk Dr. some of the same questions on friday to make sure we're all on the same page and see what they're thinking. WOW- I need to pack a bag for the hopsital just in case- I was planning on making dinners to freeze as well. Maybe this weekend I'll get started on that! For now- i'm going to go rest and catch a little TV! We'll keep you posted as usual!

No comments: