I have been taping Sesame Street lately during the day so Parker can watch it in the evenings while I'm making dinner or getting things ready for the next day. He doesn't watch a lot of TV so I don't feel as bad doing this- I know they probably shouldn't watch any but at 16 months it's hard to do anything unless they're attention is on something! He has been LOVING it! He has found a new spot to watch it from..the recliner. He sits on there with his snack and watches the show...usually! Tonight he was entertaining the idea with standing on the recliner and was trying to get my attention while doing this. I asked him to sit down several times and he did every time except the last one! I went to go get him to sit him down and next thing I know he is taking a tumble right off the recliner backwards head first and his feet are up in the air! I'm sure he landed on his head (OMG!) and his head hit the end table so now he has a gouge near his eye that will be a black eye by morning I'm sure! Oh- I felt terrible that I couldn't get there in time and then of course I was worried about how he landed,etc. Doesn't make it any better that I'm a Peds PT and know way too much...
He was good the rest of the night but of course wouldn't let us touch his eye...so- I'll pray for the best and see what it looks like tomorrow!
On a better now he is LOVING corn on the cob! He just can't get enough of it. I love to watch him eat it!! They're so cute at this age trying to manage the corn and get every last bite in!
Watching Sesame Street in his new favorite place!



Trying on Daddy's hockey helmet before his first game tonight! The bruised eye went along pretty nicely I must say!

Waving to me as I was taking pictures of him! How funny!
Going to town with the corn on the cob!
No comments:
Post a Comment