We celebrated Daddy's birthday and Kalles birthday in the same week...that was lots of fun because Parker got to have lots of cake and ice cream! Definitely one of his favorite things now a days! He takes after both his mommy and daddy when it comes to sweets :) We've also been watching (or trying to watch) a lot of football the past few weekends. We love football season in our house!! I think I like it mostly so I can take naps with Parker while Daddy watches but whose really asking anyways :) We've been trying to enjoy outside as much as possible while it's still been warm enough to play. I'm not sure what we're going to do this winter. Parker LOVES playing outside!! Every time we step foot out the door he runs straight to his toys thinking we're going to play! He is going to miss that this winter. He personality is really starting to emerge as well and he is so goofy sometimes!! He loves to climb into any box or laundry basket...and he's been loving playing with our kitchen utensils!
Smiling with Daddy wishing him a Happy ?? Birthday!
Inside his box...somehow he always seems to fit!
With Kalle on Kalles birthday!! She turned 4 this year!! WOW...can't believe it was 4 years ago we were anxiously awaiting her arrival!! Love you Kalle!!! You are such an amazing cousin to Parker :)
No comments:
Post a Comment