Let me just start by saying it was over 100 degrees every day and close to 105! It was scorching! We were able to enjoy the pool daily at some point but did a lot of sightseeing and walking around! WE stayed at New york New York which was great. I didn't realize how big these hotels were and they are literally like a resort inside each hotel!! WE walked through most of the hotels while walking to one place or the other. The only bad thing I can say is too bad you can smoke inside the casinos!! It would be SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE (for me at least) if there was no smoking. Not that we gambled anyway! If any of you know Dennis there was no way we were wasting our money gambling to possibly lose it...and I surely would have done that!
We went to see Blue Man Group and Wayne Brady Comedy. We didn't want to overdo it and wanted to have time to enjoy seeing other things as well on the strip! Blue Man Group was awesome and Wayne Brady was hilarious as usual!!I think it's hard for that man to not be! We did a lot of shopping (m(mostly window shopping) but it was fun to people watch as well! We had some really nice dinners and ate at some great places! We did go out one night...shocker! I'm just not the late night person anymore! WE went to Coyote Ugly bar that was in our hotel. We got there a little early but it was not much like I had expected! If you're up for personal embarrassment and the bartenders calling you out than this is right up your ally!! I on the other hand am not that kind of person- it was fun to watch everyone else but THANK GOD they didn't call me out at all!! Dennis did get called out once but as usual he handled it very well and went right along with whatever they were asking him to do!
I'm not sure we'll go back again for a weekend getaway (not that we'll be going anywhere anytime soon anyways :) but I'm glad I was able to experience it with Dennis and we ended up have a great time!
Dennis waiting in line at the Cheap Tickets place- they gave out umbrellas to help with the sun and heat!
Outside the M&M store- surprised we didn't buy more considering This is Dennis's favorite after dinner snack :)
Our hotel
Blue Man group performer- so mad...this came out blurry! That never happens to me anymore! UGH..we were in a hurry- there were so many people wanting their picture with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment